Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Writing Assignment – OCD
4. This assignment is to be submitted in Word Format. Click Link Above to Submit.
5. 1. Review the information in Chapter 5 of your textbook on anxiety and obsessive-compulsive disorders. Based on this reading, you are to write a 2-3 page paper that compares and contrasts at least two of these anxiety disorders. Specifically, you are to provide an overview of each disorder and associated symptoms. How are these disorders similar? How are they different?
6. The paper should be two-three pages in length (does not include the title page or reference page). Utilize at least two scholarly references that were published in the last five years that are preferably peer-reviewed*. Your paper and sources must use APA format. No more than 10% of your paper may contain direct quotes from other sources, such as websites or printed materials.
7. Use of Peer-Reviewed Sources
8. *Peer-reviewed article is published in a peer-reviewed journal only after it has been subjected to multiple critiques by scholars in that field. Peer-reviewed journals follow this procedure to make sure that published articles reflect solid scholarship and advance the state of knowledge in a discipline. These articles present the best and most authoritative information that disciplines have to offer. Also, through the careful use of citations, a peer-reviewed article allows anyone who reads it to examine the bases of the claims made in the article. Peer-reviewed articles lead to many articles in a chain of information. Peer-reviewed sources may be required for certain discussions and/or assignments in this course. Additionally, all sources used to support your discussions and assignments, must have been published within the last five years.